How we work with the opposition
Persuading the opposition that you have a valid personal injury claim is the hard part. We deal with the facts of the personal injury case and present the facts to your opponent so as to achieve the best possible result for you.
At Linnitts Solicitors, specialist personal injury solicitors we do not just wait for the opposition to respond. We encourage full and frank disclosure as soon as possible and we are not afraid to exercise the powers of the Court to assist the progression of your case.
- By identifying the issues as early as possible we are able to advise you as to how your personal injury case will proceed.
- We adhere to the rules and expect our opponents to do the same.
- We do our best to work with your opponent rather than against them.
- We do our utmost to promote settlement, whilst always acting in your best interests.
- If your opponent does not wish to negotiate (subject to your instructions) we will issue Court proceedings.