Personal Injury Claims
Choosing a Personal Injury Solicitor
At Linnitts Solicitors our Personal Injury Lawyers will sit down with you at the beginning of your claim to agree on the best course of action. We don’t just work for you, we work with you. We will advise you in clear, simple language. We will let you know at every stage how your claim is progressing.
Making a Personal Injury Claim
Every personal injury compensation claim is very different. Some are settled within a matter of months, others can take years. Most claims are settled out of Court; however, some will need to progress to Court and even then you may wish to appeal.
How we work with you...
You can tell us anything in complete confidence. The more you tell our solicitors, the more we are able to help you.
Types of personal injury claims include:
- Accident at Work
- Accident in a Public Place
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Death at Work
- Hearing Loss Claims
- Asbestos Claim
- Criminal Injury Compensation
- HIP Replacement Recall
- Holiday Compensation - Accident or Illness Overseas
- Holiday Illness Claims
- Injury or Illness on a Cruise Ship
- Dysentery - Shigella - Diarrhoea
- Compensation for Campylobacter
- Compensation for Cryptosporidium
- Compensation for Salmonella Food Poisoning
- Compensation for E-Coli Food Poisoning
- Aeroplane and Airport Accidents
Linnitts Solicitors is always there for you, just a telephone phone call away. You are welcome to contact your personal injury solicitor direct by telephone or email and If you are not able to pop into our offices, we will gladly visit you at home or somewhere convenient for you.