How we work with the opposition
Persuading the opposition that you have a valid claim is the hard part. We deal with the facts of the case and present the facts to your opponent so as to achieve the best result for you.
At Linnitts Solicitors we do not just wait for the opposition to respond. We encourage full and frank disclosure as soon as possible and we are not afraid to excercise the powers of the Court to assist the progression of your case.
- By identifying the issues as early as possible we are able to advise you as to how your case will proceed.
- We adhere to the rules and expect our opponents to do the same.
- We do our best to work with your opponent rather than against them.
- We do our utmost to promote settlement, whilst always acting in your best interests.
- If your opponent does not wish to negotiate (subject to your instructions) we will issue Court proceedings.